Hallo Guys Rumussoal.com kali ini kami akan meyampaikan sebuah Artikel materi pembahsan tentang Contoh Kalimat Simple present tense lengkap dengan pengertian, fungsi, ciri dan contohnya.
Contoh Kalimat Simple – adalah salah satu bentuk dari kalimat dasar yang harus kita kuasai karena akan kalimat tersebut dapat di gunakan dalam kehidupan sehari-hari.
Kalimat simple juga untuk mengungkapkan suatu peristiwa yang sebenarnya berupa kebiasaan yang akan dilakukan berulang kali dengan peristiwa yang terjadi pada saat itu juga terjadi. .
Dengan kata Simple memiliki bentuk kalimat positif dan negatif, untuk lebih jelasanya langsung saja simak pembahasan di bawah ini>>>>
300+ Contoh Kalimat Simple
Simple gifts in He / She / It
- He likes playing basketball
- He goes to work every day
- He went to schoo
- He wrote a book for his best friend
- He thought he was really stupid
- It usually rains here every day
- It smells really good in the restaurant
- He wakes up at 5 am every day
- He walked to the office
- It doesn’t rain here in summer
- Earth around the sun
- Does he live in Indonesia
- Didn’t teach me properly
- He bought ice cream
- My mom gave it to me
- He doesn’t care what people think
- Lots of snow in Russia
- My dad likes to read books
- He swims every morning
- My brother picked me up after school
- The course starts next Sunday
simple presence within you / us / me / you
- We have to go to the party together
- We can go to the museum every Sunday
- We fried almost every
- We go to school together
- We know you
- You sleep my tonight
- When did they your house
- My friends are in my house
- They speak Bahasa in Bali
- I like reading books
- I love watching Netflix and relaxing
- I love math and science
- We live in Indonesia
- You can go to the library this afternoon
- Do you like pizza
- I don’t do the dishes. Your turn
- I don’t drink coffee
- I see them every day
(+) Shinta walks to school every morning.
(Shinta walks to school every morning.)
(-) Shinta doesn’t walk to school every morning.
(Shinta doesn’t walk to school every morning.)
(?) Does Shinta walk to school every morning?
(Does Shinta walk to school every morning?)
Answer: Yes, it is. / No, he`nt
(+) I spend my holidays in the countryside every weekend.
(I spend my vacation in the village every weekend.)
(-) I don’t spend my holidays in this country every weekend.
(I don’t spend my vacations in the village every weekend.)
(?) Do you spend your holidays in the countryside every weekend?
(Do you spend your holidays in the country every weekend?)
Answer: Yes, I do / No, I don’t
(+) They go to the market.
(They went to the market.)
(-) You don’t go to the market.
(They don’t go to the market.)
(?) Do you go to the market?
(Are you going to the market?)
Answer: Yes, they do. – No, they don’t
(+) She dances Balinese dances every month.
(He dances Balinese every month.
(-) She doesn’t dance Balinese every month.
(She doesn’t dance Balinese every month.)
(?) Does he dance the Balinese dance every month?
(Does he dance to Balinese dance every month?)
Answer: Yes, it is. / No, he`nt
Jack is always busy every morning.
(Jack is busy every morning.)
We often listen to the radio every night.
(We often listen to the radio every night.)
We usually ride bicycles to school.
(We usually ride bicycles to school.)
The sun rises in the east.
(The sun rises from the east.)
The sun sets from the west.
(The sun sets from the west.
The Earth revolves around the sun.
(Earth rotates the sun.)
In winter it is very cold
(In winter, the weather is cold.)
The moon revolves around the earth and in one month.
(Earth’s moon in a month.)
Children need love and affection.
(Children need love and affection.)
Babies often cry at night.
(Babies sometimes cry at night.)
I was never late for school.
(I was never late for school.)
I sometimes wake up at seven in the morning.
(I sometimes wake up at 7 am)
We rarely write to our friends
(We write letters to our friends
The restaurant opens at 9 o’clock.
(Restaurant opens at 9 am)
Rujak fell in love with Julaeha.
(Rojak fell in love with Julaeha.)
- I took my motorbike to work
- Trains to Bekasi leave every hour
- George slept seven hours a night for a week
- To show facts
- The President of Indonesia is Joko Widodo
- A snake has no legs
- Indonesia has thirty-four provinces, from Sabang to Merauke.
- Show a habit (habit).
- Doni wakes up at 5 am every day
- John bathed twice a day
- During Lebaran, most people travel to their hometowns every year.
Types of simple present sentences
Simple Present Tense Affirmative
To make a positive sentence, the formula is
S + verb (1) / root verb / to be (is, am, are) + O.
Example of a simple positive present tense:
- Susi Pudjiastuti is the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries.
- He reads the Harry Potter books every day
- They watch a new movie every Sunday
- Simple now negative
- To make a simple negative present tense sentence usually use the addition of no or note before the verb, except To Be and Modal.
S + not / no + verb (1) + O
If the verb is, the formula is
S + (is, am, are) + not + O
Examples of simple negative gifts:
- Susi Pudjiastuti is not the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- He doesn’t read the Harry Potter books every day
- They don’t watch new movies every Sunday
- Note that for the subject of the third form (she, he it), the verb not s / es is added after no or no
- Simple Present Tense Interrogative
- To form a question phrase / question phrase, it is common to add a do or does in front of the phrase. The formula is as follows
Do / Does + S + Verb 1 + O.
The word do is used if the subject is me, you, him, or us. However, the word is used if the subject is in the third person (She, He, It)
Examples of simple present tense interrogations:
- Has he read the Harry Potter books
- Do you see new movies every day
- Do you play basketball every morning
- If the verb is To Be or Modal, don’t use the word do or do
Susi Pudjiastuti from the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
Are you new to Wall Street English
Are you a fan of Persija Jakarta football
- You don’t go to the beach on Monday
- They don’t like big waves
- We don’t like swimming on the beach
- I haven’t read the novel this month
- They don’t tell about bad experiences before going to sleep
- He doesn’t enjoy the crowds at the market
- Harry doesn’t read the newspapers in his office
- This magazine doesn’t tell me how to get a boyfriend
- My dog doesn’t like sleeping after eating
- You’re not being rude
- My brother is not selfish
- We are not interested in fairy tales
- I’m not happy here
- I am not satisfied with this story
- You don’t want to study science
- He is not lazy and ambitious
- He’s not curious about my dream
- Budi doesn’t speak Mandarin
- It’s not extraordinary, but it’s still acceptable
- They do not exist in Indonesia
- My parents are not home
- We are not in the center of this building
- I haven’t been in the office long
- I’m not with a kind hearted person
- My neighbor is not a supportive person
- We’re not a bad team
- I’m no ordinary teacher
- I am not the first child in my family
- You are not a loser
- She’s not a patient girl
- He is not a humble person
- This is not my sister’s bag
- This is not my cat
Demikian materi yang dapat kami sampaikan tentang Contoh Kalimat Simple semoga materi ini berguna untuk kita semua.
Sekian dan terimakasih.